On-site classes taught by a volunteer parent are open to 4th grade and above LCUSD students. This is a class for students that already took Intro. to Programming I and displayed good class behavior. For more information, please see the class description.
This class will not require work at home initially but eventually the child will inevitably fall behind unless s/he does some work at home, on his/her own. If this is an undue burden on the child, I suggest not signing him/her up.
- Place: MPR and PCR Media Center (old computer lab)
- Time: Wednesdays, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Duration: 12 sessions, from 9/2/15 to 12/9/15
- Cost: Free
- Registration: closes on Sat. 8/29/15 (late registrations are considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Confirmation of enrollment: Sunday. 8/30/15
- Accepted students will appear in the roster below
- PCR prog class dismissal form : if accepted, fill out and leave at front office
[contact-form-7 id=”2207″ title=”Comp. Design Registration”]
Volunteer parent: Mrs. Vaishali Bhosale
- hand in the PCR prog class dismissal form
- Get a USB memory stick
- Get a 3-ring binder (you probably have one at home)