On-site classes taught by a volunteer parent are open to 3rd grade and above LCUSD students. This is a class for students that already took Intro. to Programming I and displayed good class behavior. For more information, please see the class description.
This class will require work at home. If this is an undue burden on the child, I suggest not signing him/her up. I am expecting that some Junior High and High School students will take this class. Hence, the class starting time is 3:10 p.m., to give these students time to get to PCR. Please, send a snack so the child can take advantage of the 2:55 p.m – 3:10 p.m. slot break.
- Place: PCR Media Center (old computer lab)
- Time: Thursdays, 3:10-4:45 p.m.
- Duration: 13 sessions, from 9/3/15 to 12/10/15
- Cost: Free
- Registration: closes on Sat. 8/29/15 (late registrations are considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Confirmation of enrollment: Sunday. 8/30/15
- Accepted students will appear in the roster below
- PCR prog class dismissal form : if accepted, fill out and leave at front office
Roster (children accepted so far)
- hand in the PCR prog class dismissal form
- Bring to class a USB memory stick
- You need a 3-ring binder; you probably have one at home
- Watch these videos before Thursday (10 mins long each):